Tuesday, January 4, 2011

new tumbler

i got my new vibratory tumbler today,, yes i know what your thinking,, potty brain, but actually its for tumbling jewelery and its great, Ive been making jewellery and struggling to get them finished looking so at last I'm getting closer to a saleable product, my resolution is to get busy selling this year,, no more creepy artisan hiding in my shed,, that's it a resolution, also Ive spent so much on equipment my husband is looking for a return on his investment,, phnar phnar,,,

2 comments:

  1. you are right my brain went straight to the 'potty' area. heh heh heh You are indeed a trendsetter, however...I like the fact that I am first to comment! Here's hoping that i am too a trendsetter and you now get loads of comments!!! Happy New Year dude. Thank you for the xmas card and little pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am dying to see all the finished products Gill...and if am able, will support u and buy some.....so keep the shipping costs down!!

    ReplyDelete