Tuesday, January 18, 2011

better get some frocks on then,,,,

and pancakes.. are they not the best breakfast ever

so some sewing stuff...here are somre things ive been making , pretty random and quite bizarre im drwn to silly outfits that are really bit useless in my current guise, i guess we all get bored of making things we need so with that i might just make a 3 piece suit and a ballgown, ooh and a full length fur shearling coat,, and a balaclava,, im digressing yes,,

 well first outfit is me looking like slutty secretery from hell,, if your husband secretery has an outfit like this then your in trouble,, of course thats on the assumption you have a husband,, your a woman he has a job, he has a secretery,, god i do go one,, anyhow here are the photos for you to smirk at,, my lovely friend kim who lives in madrid, lucky girl, sends me patrones parcels and it for her i owe my thanks i so love that magazine its great,,thanks xx


















1 comment:

  1. Oh Gill... I'll take this pattern over the mercedes any day!

    ReplyDelete