Tuesday, June 14, 2011

poison chalice... throb throb throb


well poison finger.. and an hour and a half later im home antibionics in my handbag and a confirmed case of ingrown toenail,, except the finger variety,, what's the chances of that,, very bizarre,, i have a tom and jerry style throbbing finger,, like the one tom has after having an anvil dropped on it,, aaargh,, anyhow im fairly sure some trashy tv a glass of fizzy rose and a cuddle from hubby and pray the antibionics kicks in pronto...so its been medical investigation month for me i feel so prodded and poked and robbed of SO much blood ,, anyhow im sure ill be fine when they eventually tell me the results of all my tests confirm what ive always known,, im a princess born of royal blood cruelly stolen at birth and raised by my poor peasant parents,,,
and now for some excitement im about to cough up the whopping huge fee to have my own website to sell my paintings and jewellery so get saving i will have little morsels for you to buy,, well i live in hope but ill keeep you posted..
sewing lots just now and have made lots of wee outfits for me and lul ,, i have recently just licked the front fly so heres looking forward to a plethora of pants,, ah im calling them pant trousers trousers trousers



No comments:

Post a Comment